About this Show

Liberally Stephanie Miller

News/Business. (2013) New. (CC) (Stereo)

NETWORK

DURATION
03:00:00

RATING
PG

SCANNED IN
San Francisco, CA, USA

SOURCE
Comcast Cable

TUNER
Virtual Ch. 107 (CURNT)

VIDEO CODEC
mpeg2video

AUDIO CODEC
ac3

PIXEL WIDTH
704

PIXEL HEIGHT
480

TOPIC FREQUENCY

Stephanie 216, Stephanie Miller 36, Chicago 11, Vo 10, Us 9, Charlie Pierce 9, John Mccain 9, Mississippi 7, Benghazi 7, Texas 5, Newt Gingrich 4, Washington 4, Mitt Romney 4, Gabby Giffords 4, Indiana 4, Young Turks 3, Newt 3, America 3, Georgia 3, Kentucky 3,
Borrow a DVD
of this show
  Current    Liberally Stephanie Miller    News/Business.   
   (2013) New. (CC) (Stereo)  

    February 19, 2013
    6:00 - 9:00am PST  

6:00am
now look, nobody wants the white house press corps to be in golf carts following the president any president around the course but certainly one photo should have been allowed, would have been a good idea if only to give the american people -- to let the american people know where the president is and what he is up to. it is especially important when this obama administration has bragged that they're the most transparent administration in history. but we sure didn't see much transparency this weekend. hey, folks go out and have a great one. come back and see us tomorrow.
6:01am
[♪ theme music ♪]
6:02am
>> stephanie: hello, current tvland here we are back on the tv. look at us. we did a regular horse drawn television show yesterday. i felt like nicole kidman. >> i miss you already. >> stephanie: i miss you too. we're going to have a jacki's healthcare corner today. people are on the edge of their seats saying what time is jacki going to be on? >> there is a great reporter and good friend and it was some great stuff. >> stephanie: jacki's healthcare corner. now here she is in the current news center. >> president obama is back in washington today. he is going to give a speech at
6:03am
10:45 urging congress to avoid the spending cuts that will kick in on friday. any spending cuts need to be coupled with an increase in revenue. the white house has invited emergency workers to appear today for the president's speech. two men who co-chaired the president's debt commission are in 2010 are out with a new plan. so far the president and congress have come up with $2.7 trillion in savings, so this would be on top of that. the bowel simpson proposal recycled some old ideas, including a combination of tax reform, paying providers even less for medicare and medicaid restrictive cost for living adjustments, and making civilian
6:04am
and military personnel pay more for their own health and retirement plans. neither party was jazzed as these ideas back in 2010, and there is no appearance that anything sentiments have changed. the democrats continue to try to win back control of the house. they brought in $6.1 million in january, outraising republicans by $1.7 million. however, the democrats still have more debt. we'll be back with more show for you after the break. stick around. we'll see you on the other side. ♪
6:05am
billy zane stars in barabbas. coming in march to reelz. to find reelz in your area, go to reelz.com stop looking at car interiors. get inspired by other stuff. yep. yep. ok. sure. why not? woah. touchscreens. put that in your dash. now, luxury stuff. make your seats like that. that thing has wifi, why doesn't your car? you can't do that. ignore that guy. give it wifi. yes! make it fit 5 people. no, 5 actual sized people. give them leg room, good. destroy boring car interiors forever. and that's how you do it. easy. ♪ ♪
6:06am
the chill of peppermint. the rich dark chocolate. york peppermint pattie get the sensation. [ piano plays ] troy polamalu's going deeper. ♪ ♪ and so is head & shoulders deep clean. [ male announcer ] with 7 benefits it goes deep to remove grease, gunk and flakes. deep. like me. [ male announcer ] head & shoulders deep clean for men. ♪ ♪
6:07am
[♪ theme music ♪]
6:08am
>> announcer: ladies and gentlemen, it's the "stephanie miller show"! ♪ i'm walking on sunshine woe ho ♪ ♪ i'm walking on sunshine woe ho ♪ ♪ it's time to feel good hey all right now ♪ ♪ it's time to feel good ♪ >> stephanie: uh-huh. it is the "stephanie miller show." six minutes after the hour 1-800-steph-1-2 the phone number toll free from anywhere. charlie pierce day from esquire.com. the president speaks live. we'll carry a little bit of that, and much much more. and sexy liberal tour director roland says seats are completely sold out for chicago. he says there are only about 20 of the $30 tickets left.
6:09am
but everything is going fast. >> hey, chicago stephanie miller sexy liberal comedy tour is making a return to chicago on april 15th. tickets are available at ticketmaster.com, come see the tour that sparked the number one album. sweet home chicago is about to get more sugar from momma. >> stephanie: yay, go do it. >> the c word in german is actually the z word. >> stephanie: really? don't say it. >> i won't. >> stephanie: in any language the fcc can say nine to your license. the affordable health care act
6:10am
kicking in and you know what that means? ♪ oh, oh jacki blue ♪ >> stephanie: we missed you yesterday. >> i had such fun. but yesterday was easy because there was no traffic. >> stephanie: we're in west side east side game. >> it's like the west side valley. >> stephanie: yeah. >> when i have to do a job in santa monica, it takes me hours. >> stephanie: yes. the other two in our thurpel, melissa fitzgerald every time they come to my house i'm like west side wins! [ bell chimes ] [ applause ] >> i get hives if i go west of
6:11am
dohenney. >> that's like when i lived in new york. you had to do a lot to get me above 14th street. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: you know the reporter of the piece yesterday. >> yes, during the health care fight he was a good guy. >> stephanie: rate shock -- less than a year before americans will be required to have insurance, many of its backers are growing increasingly anxious that premiums could jump due to the plan itself. talk to us about what we should be nervous about or not. >> it is nothing different than what we have been talking about all along. we passed a law, but it is not perfect. and one of the big problems we foresaw was that we were going
6:12am
to have some issues with cost control. the insurance companies now compete against each other to see how much the market will bare. health insurance in our economy, the way our country works is a necessity. people need to have it. so the insurance companies not only have monopolies in most states but they compete to jack up rates not to bring down prices. it's not a cost-effective commodity. >> stephanie: the white house says there will be new competitive markets. >> that's the argument they make. the argument we would make having pushed a little farther from the left is you needed the public option to know what you are getting. because when you don't have that, the insurance companies will say this is what this costs. i am totally aware of what is
6:13am
happening in regard to this but this is not a reason to scrap the health care law. >> stephanie: i think the minute we hit the least little bump we get our friend allen grayson and go medicare for all. [ bell chimes ] [ applause ] . >> yes, we have to push the public option again. nobody had to actually ever buy into it, it just has to be there as a benchmark, and this is exactly what is proven in massachusetts which in spite of mitt romney's declaration is what the affordable care act was based on is there a cost-control problem that health insurance becomes unaffordable because there are no regulations to keep costs down. >> stephanie: officials have sounded warnings that mostly those who are young may see
6:14am
considerably higher prices than expected, that's because the new requirements in the law, makes health insurance more affordable for older sicker insurers. what do you think about that whole -- that's been the whole tricky thing we have talked about, right? >> right. when you are younger and healthy, you don't think you need health insurance, and it's hard to convince someone who is young and healthy that accidents could happen at anytime. there's no real way to ever know, so you have to have some form of health insurance. the issue that's at steak in this article is that the law says you didn't charge younger
6:15am
people more than older people. >> stephanie: as the rates come down for older people, they could increase for the younger people. and so the younger people could opt to pay the penalty. >> and it will be leave a bunch of uninsured young people and the tax payer will have to pick up the bill and we're back where we started from. we can talk about the problems in the law, it's not perfect but there are a lot of provisions that are going to help a lot of people. >> stephanie: what do you make of this they are saying to avoid the rate shock they are asking the administration to
6:16am
phase in the requirement over several years. we should get there, we just want to make sure healthy peopling don't leave the market. and the administration is saying they can't. it's in the law. they point to reasons in the law designed to shield people anybody under 26 can remain on their parent's health care plan, and it could be counter acted, right, some of that? >> yeah and by the time you hit 30, everybody has some sort of preexisting condition, according to the insurance companies, so i think that we'll have that taken care of, and if it doesn't work -- if there are parts of the law that aren't working, we have the option to make changes. we're trying to revamp the health insurance system, and it's a huge lift and you are
6:17am
not going to get it all in one fail swoop. >> stephanie: there are millions of americans that make less than the federal poverty level. that's one thing in the law to offset the cost of premiums but some of these new protections and benefits are what threaten to drive up costs, right? >> right. that's part of the problem, but for a lot of people costs are going to go down and a lot of people will have access to coverage, and they will get government help for paying for that coverage because the subsidies in the states that accept it, if you are a percent of the poverty level you will have subsidies. but a large portion of our population gets their health insurance through work. a large, large majority.
6:18am
>> stephanie: they are saying that -- one of the things you just talked about, they can't charge that much more for older patients or women. >> uh-huh. >> stephanie: and they have to offer other services and also prevents a lifetime limit. >> yeah, it's not that we're all of a sudden putting limitations on an industry we're finally reigning in an industry that has been running amuck for decades, and we're finally stepping in and saying maybe you should actually give people the services they are paying you for. >> stephanie: right. they are saying it could go up a little, but as you just said many consumers will also pay less because of the subsidies and the other stuff in the law. >> yeah, and the hope is the exchange will bring about some
6:19am
competition, and if it doesn't work we'll go back to the drawing board and bring back the public option. which was so demonized, at what point do we say that's fundamentally untrue. >> stephanie: public option i told you -- ♪ nah, nah, nah, nah, nah ♪ >> i bet that it would be in there, and i lost and i don't think i ever paid up on that bet. >> stephanie: huh oh. so there is a lot of good stuff in there that is going to kick in, and as he says it's hoping the market will settle down.
6:20am
>> it's a heavy lift. we have been dealing with a broken system for decades. this is the first administration that has been able to do something. so let's not think we can revamp the system overnight. >> stephanie: there is only one thing in nature that has reached perfection, jacki schechner. [♪ magic wand ♪] >> really? >> oh. >> stephanie: i needed a snappy out. >> is that's what that is called. >> stephanie: that's my closer. >> that's my time. >> stephanie: that's my time. eight teen minutes after the hour right back on the "stephanie miller show." announce funny how? like a clown or like she's here to amuse you? it's the "stephanie miller show." ♪
6:21am
6:22am
6:23am
6:24am
i think the number one thing that viewers like about the young turks is that we're honest. they can question whether i'm right, but i think that the audience gets that this guy, to the best of his ability, is trying to look out for us.
6:25am
♪ ♪ we're going to rock down to -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ avenue new, and then we'll take it higher ♪ ♪ we're going to rock down to -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ avenue and then we'll take it higher.
6:26am
oy ♪ >> stephanie: jim and i were just watching the roll on testosterone commercial again. >> don't get to it on anything! >> stephanie: don't get it on anybody! >> my wife didn't used to have a penis. that's weird. >> stephanie: what is the difference between that and the penis pills? >> it's testosterone roll onto give you testosterone. >> that couple looks very board with each other. >> that doesn't give you an instant -- >> stephanie: oh they are not boner pills? >> no those pills increase blood flow. >> stephanie: oh i see. >> testosterone has nothing to do with -- well indirectly it does -- >> probably because pesticides and plastics and all sorts of
6:27am
things have things that mimic estrogen. >> stephanie: so rush limbaugh is right about that. it's the chick-a-indication of america. >> what does it mean that the testosterone comes in a plastic container! [♪ dramatic music ♪] >> stephanie: i see. i'm just saying that couple looks has board as any other couple. >> it doesn't give you instant wood. am i allowed to say that? >> stephanie: i don't think so. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: i thought we would start with a herp dirker ma
6:28am
gurd. a reporter thinks it is down right wasteful to put up deer crossing signs because they didn't read silly. >> okay. >> is there a brain gel to rub on -- >> stephanie: yeah to put on right-wingers heads. >> we don't know she is a right-winger. >> stephanie: no i'll get to that. she ties abortion in. [ bell chimes ] [ applause ] >> stephanie: signs that read deer crossing and the like are going to continue to crop up deer cannot read do not obey the law, and probably cross
6:29am
where they wish. >> oh deer god. >> get it. >> stephanie: although adorable companions it's hard to remember that news reporters and animals talking and thinking benefit society. deer crossing signs are big government and they cost money. and we don't need them because deers can't read. that is spectacular. >> oh wow. >> stephanie: deers comes cause deaths in car accidents so it's a good idea for motorists to slow down -- >> it's also hard on the deer too. >> stephanie: she said besides it appears this gesture of kindness to animals does not extend human to human, this president obamacare provided
6:30am
money for abortion of babies. [ buzzer ] >> stephanie: the deer can't read so it's a big government waste -- >> whatever! >> stephanie: okay. herp derp. and the more entertaining thing is how many people are reading that and going that lady in the paper she makes a lot of sense. them abortionists are paying for deer signs, and deers can't read. >> stephanie: i love this lady in the paper. honey. [ banjo music ] >> it's the same kind of person that likes howard huge. >> stephanie: right.
6:31am
you know she's right. deer cannot read. what the . . . [ been go music ] >> i'm not sure they have that kind of music in ohio. >> well, southern ohio is southernish. >> stephanie: we'll be right back on the "stephanie miller show." ♪ to me now? you know the kind of guys that do reverse mortgage commercials? those types are coming on to me all the time now. (vo) she gets the comedians laughing and the thinkers thinking. >>ok, so there's wiggle room in the ten commandments, that's what you're saying. you would rather deal with ahmadinejad than me. >>absolutely. >> and so would mitt romney. (vo) she's joy behar. >>and the best part is that current will let me say anything. what the hell were they thinking?
6:32am
6:33am
6:34am
6:35am
6:36am
>> announcer: stephanie miller. >> i find you pomp pus, judgmental and completely self absorbed, will you be my friend? >> stephanie: yes. pamela in virginia welcome. >> caller: hey steph hey, mooks. it is the official liberty university hostage strike ended. >> stephanie: yikes. >> caller: i have two things to tell you, one you got my 10-year-old daughter and myself in trouble, because she called her six-year-old twin brother and sister right-wing douche nozzle. >> stephanie: oh dear. >> caller: so my husband has banned me from listening to you while she is around. >> stephanie: have i been banned now? >> caller: well, we're going to sneak you in.
6:37am
we're not right-wingers, i don't listen to my husband. also i want to tell you that it is official slavery is now illegal in mississippi. ♪ hallelujah ♪ >> stephanie: thanks for coming mississippi. we appreciate that. >> caller: reading, writing, arithmetic and rifles. >> stephanie: was there somebody from the mississippi legislature watching "lincoln" and going, i knew i forgot something. we can't own black people anymore in mississippi. >> caller: poor mississippi. they should have just been colonies. >> stephanie: yeah, you got
6:38am
faced by the progressive hot bed of kentucky on the whole slavery thing. appreciate it honey. thank you. congratulations on your new found freedom in mississippi. they forgot to file the paperwork in mississippi. >> i don't think it was an oversight, seriously. i think they just didn't do it. >> stephanie: oops. [♪ circus music ♪] >> stephanie: all right. sean hannity. >> tonight i am happy to report that president obama completed his 116th round of golf. and he did that while more than 12 million americans are looking
6:39am
for work. >> stephanie: right. because george bush never took any vacations. >> yes. >> stephanie: and no other president has ever played golf of course. >> right. >> stephanie: and the economy is actually getting better not burning. >> and the obama's don't have a vacation home to go to. >> stephanie: they have no fake brush to clear. >> exactly. >> stephanie: bill o'reilly. >> obviously tiger wood's resume, you know dubious, and then the president lends his prestige to mr. woods in a sense, so i can understand why people don't like that. >> stephanie: you mean he has a really embarrassing sex scandal. >> anybody else like that bill? >> stephanie: i see but it
6:40am
wasn't on the phone with a an employee. steve doocy. >> let's connect the dots. we want to know what all happened. we want to know all of the details, but the white house is in no hurry to let that out, because thanks to a compliant news media, nobody is talking about this story except us and you. >> we have known everything that has been going on. >> our friend charlie pierce actually did the same thing i did. he gave very, very seldom-heard props to david gregory. he asked john mccain what have you been talking about cover up? >> yeah. >> stephanie: every question has
6:41am
been asked and answered. >> yes. over and over again. so there are no questions left. >> how did the president conspire to cover up there are 250 communists in the state department -- oh, wait. >> stephanie: i have questions about the massive cover up of the 60 diplomats killed while george busch was in office at the different embassies what about that. >> what about [ inaudible ]? >> stephanie: peter johnson, fox and friends. >> we have heard prominent democrats make the promise over and over again, but according to a new pew research poll the american people aren't buying it. is the federal government
6:42am
overreaching every day in every day. >> even the right-wing is going no, no. >> it's out of control! >> stephanie: right. because we have all of those big government deer crossing signs that aren't even necessary because deer can't read! [♪ dramatic music ♪] >> stephanie: does this mean that children crossing signs are useless because -- >> stephanie: some children can't read. newt gingrich. >> we have a super bowl team that i respect deeply and we are currently a mid-level college team floundering around. i'm embarrassed to say, i thought election day we would win. i couldn't imagine this economy and obama getting reelected.
6:43am
and that makes me think if the airplane hits the mountain maybe you better buy a new radio. >> stephanie: oh, newt. newt. right after i was at the inauguration in d.c. watching the president get reinaugurated and on air force one, newt and callista were in coach with me. [ ♪ patriotic music ♪ ] >> he really didn't spring for first class. >> stephanie: no. she doesn't seem like the type that would take fondly to that idea. >> he couldn't even convince the organization he was going to speak at to spring for first class. how sad is that. [ wah wah ] >> stephanie: yeah, i saw him in
6:44am
the airport and got my picture taken, and callista was nowhere to be found. he must have divorced her between the plane and baggage. it could be funny if she came down the chute at baggage claim. they are like so out of cash -- >> wow. that tiffany's account is dried up i guess. >> stephanie: apparently. janet mefford. >> right and wrong have completely switched. what is really wrong is to say you should haven't two boys allowed to go to the high school prom. i feel for these christian kids who are at this high school who say you know something? do we have to go down this road? because whether the homosexual
6:45am
crowd believes it or not, not everybody wants to see that. you will always have christians who will disagree with this. >> the christians should have the right to not see icky things. [ applause ] >> will someone thing of the christian children! >> ermahgerd! >> stephanie: in other herp derp news, somewhere in right-wing world we have to hear it is snowing on the east coast! where is our global warming now,
6:46am
obama! >> when the ocean heats up, that means more moisture is getting up into the atmosphere and it becomes more turbulent, you get snow because of that moisture. and sometimes it's too cold to snow, so the fact that it is somewhat warmer means that there is more snow. >> stephanie: we'll probably hear this tomorrow in right-wing world. >> yeah, less -- more snow -- what? i don't understand. >> stephanie: with scant snowfall and barren ski slopes the past couple of years, some scientists point to global warming as the culprit. it has been a joke among
6:47am
skeptics if you have a scientist's brain the answer lies this atmospheric physics. try to say that janet murford. too soon to be publiced studies demonstrate how there can be more blizzards over the years can be linked with global warming. this also fits with the dramatic upward trend in extreme winter precipitation. yet the global snow lab at
6:48am
rutgers -- computer models predict annual global snowfall to shrink by more than a foot in the next several years. this is according to a climate scientist. ten climate scientists says more blizzards and warmer client makes sense. the slightly warmer air is often carrying more moisture. strong snow storms thrive on the ragged edge of moisture. increasingly it seems we're on that ragged edge. scientists won't blame the change on global warming without doing time consuming studies, steve doocy.
6:49am
i'm going to stick my tongue on this pole. >> it takes like pole! >> stephanie: just fill in your own marcus bachmann joke there. >> yeah. >> stephanie: the complex intersection of manmade climate change and extreme snowfall but scientists say this is what they are expecting in the future. [ applause ] >> stephanie: steve doocy, gretchen karlsson. >> i think brian kilmeade is the dumbest of all of them he has that look in his eye like he had just been hit with a pan. >> ahhhhh! >> stephanie: forty-seven minutes after the hour. right back on the "stephanie miller show." >> announcer: if your radio
6:50am
sounds funny don't touch that dial. it's the "stephanie miller show." ♪ (vo) with award winning documentaries that take you inside the headlines, way inside. (vo) from the underworld, to the world of privilege. >> everyone in michael jackson's life was out to use him. (vo) no one brings you more documentaries that are real, gripping, current. the natural energy of peanuts and delicious, soft caramel. to fill you up and keep you moving, whatever your moves. payday. fill up and go!
6:51am
septic disasters are disgusting and costly, but avoidable. the rid-x septic subscriber program helps prevent backups by sending you monthly doses right to your door so you will never forget to maintain your system. sign up at rid-x.com. don't let it get to you. ♪ ♪ try mach3 sensitive, with three high-definition blades. a closer shave in a single stroke for less irritation, even on sensitive skin. ♪ ♪ get closer to the one you love. ♪ ♪ gillette mach3 sensitive. gillette. the best a man can get. can become major victories. i'm phil mickelson, pro golfer. when i was diagnosed with psoriatic arthritis my rheumatologist prescribed enbrel for my pain and stiffness, and to help stop joint damage. [ male announcer ] enbrel may lower your ability to fight infections. serious, sometimes fatal events including infections tuberculosis
6:52am
lymphoma, other cancers, nervous system and blood disorders, and allergic reactions have occurred. before starting enbrel your doctor should test you for tuberculosis and discuss whether you've been to a region where certain fungal infections are common. you should not start enbrel if you have an infection like the flu. tell your doctor if you're prone to infections, have cuts or sores have had hepatitis b have been treated for heart failure, or if you have symptoms such as persistent fever bruising, bleeding or paleness. since enbrel helped relieve my joint pain, it's the little things that mean the most. ask your rheumatologist if enbrel is right for you. [ doctor ] enbrel, the number one biologic medicine prescribed by rheumatologists.
6:53am
i think the number one thing that viewers like about the young turks is that we're honest. they can question whether i'm right, but i think that the audience gets that this guy, to the best of his ability, is trying to look out for us.
6:54am
♪ >> announcer: stephfy ♪ my body stays vicious, got me up in the gym, just working on my fitness, he's my witness ♪ ♪ he be mining down the block with the watch, what a guy ♪ >> stephanie: yeah. >> announcer: stephfy. >> fergie just announced that she is with child. >> stephanie: and i am not. >> and you never will be. >> stephanie: you don't know.
6:55am
it could happen because i use fair breath -- losenges. love them. >> marco rubio could use some of those. >> yes. >> stephanie: he could have been the savior of the republican party. >> stephanie: he might still have a career. >> i have to say travis and i were walking down the street last friday night, he handed me one, it was delicious, and they work. >> stephanie: uh-huh. let's go to sue in rockville. >> caller: good morning, everybody. a quick side note to jim.
6:56am
you should know by now newt gingrich never pace for anything himself. just let's be clear, if someone else isn't paying or he can't charge it, it doesn't get paid. i want to be cover reporter sue in rockville this morning. >> stephanie: go ahead. >> caller: there will be a major sell of republican brains all new, never used for thinking. because alabama state rep, she is a republican, she wants to restrict abortion in abortion clinics because babies are the largest organ in a woman's body. >> what? >> caller: yeah. and even as early as fifth grade i learned that skin is the biggest organ, but that's because i actually think and i'm a liberal and a democrat. >> stephanie: there.
6:57am
there. thank you. i had totally forgotten that. skin. [ bell chimes ] >> stephanie: rocky in new jersey welcome. >> caller: your number one fan here in jersey. >> stephanie: thank you. >> caller: that woman who says they don't want to see gay people and everything that's the same argument about why should our kids watch black and white kids dancing together or watch interracial marriage? >> stephanie: right. >> caller: i really -- really try to be understanding -- sometimes i'll listen to fox news for about ten minutes and then i get nauseated. >> stephanie: it's mental eppicac.
6:58am
>> stephanie: after that you need one of those fair-a-breath lonzeges. anthony welcome. >> caller: yes, at the rate of growth that some countries like china and brazil are growing with the rate of carbon they put into, there's nothing we can do. i'm not making the case that we should don't anything, but we have to realize that there are articles coming out of china where they are walking around with breathing canisters because of how bad their air is. we need to reduce the amount of carbon, but it is going to raise the rate of energy of how much we have to pay for on everything
6:59am
in this country tremendously and even though the job rate is 7, 8%, people are not making as much money and everything is growing in price, and this energy goes along with that as well, it is only going to add to the pressures we all face so there needs to be a push for cheaper energy. >> stephanie: i agree. >> and solar and winds are part of that. and it is not sunnier in germany than it is here. >> stephanie: that was the latest thing we learned from fox news. >> even in cloudy germany, they are getting a lot of bang for their buck. they have ordinary roof tiles all out there germany producing energy. >> i think phoenix or tucson could benefit from something
7:00am
like that. >> stephanie: there's no wind! >> albuquerque would benefit from that. >> stephanie: because we're helpers. i think fox news maybe not much for the science. >> it's not sunny in germany. >> stephanie: it's not your strongest subject. >> i'm not a strong thinker. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: fifty-eight minutes after the hour. back with charlie pierce as we continue on the "stephanie miller show."
7:01am
[♪ theme music ♪]
7:02am
>> stephanie: hello current tv world. jacki schechner so the superintendent going to speak live. >> uh-huh. >> stephanie: what is he going to talk about? >> sequester because the automatic spending cuts are going to kick in on friday. >> stephanie: right and the republicans care so much about the future of our country. >> stephanie: he is going to be surrounded by emergency workers, people who's jobs would go away if the sequestration kicks in. >> stephanie: newt gingrich admitted if the president is for an immigration plan that's why republicans will be against it. >> yeah. they all agreed it to. the president didn't force this on congress. everybody agreed to it. they thought it would be dire enough to stop anything from
7:03am
happening -- >> stephanie: like the republicans care what happens to the country. >> that's right. good morning everyone. scott brown has decided not to run for john kerry's seat but he hasn't made a decision whether he is going to run for governor of massachusetts. brown told a local fox affiliate that he is keeping all of his options open and he is speaking out about the weird late night tweet. he says he has an iphone five that he doesn't completely understand, and he pocket tweeted by accident. he said he has not been drunk since his bachelor party 27 years ago. brown has been spending his time playing guitar running, and contributes to fox news.
7:04am
and the former south carolina governor is rung for office. >> more recently i have experienced now none of us go through life without mistakes but we can learn a lot about grace, a god of second chances and be better for it. >> he took off in 2009 while in office to go see his argentinean mistress. he says he has a record of looking out for taxpayers, but he used taxpayer money to fund one of his trips to argentina, and was forced to pay that back. we're back with more steph after the break. stay with us. now. (vo) she gets the comedians laughing and the thinkers thinking. >>ok, so there's wiggle room in the ten commandments, that's what you're saying. you would rather deal with ahmadinejad than me.
7:05am
>>absolutely. >> and so would mitt romney. (vo) she's joy behar. >>and the best part is that current will let me say anything. what the hell were they thinking? the bar harbor bake is really worth trying. [ male announcer ] get more during red lobster's lobsterfest. with the year's largest selection of mouth-watering lobster entrees. like our delicious lobster lover's dream, featuring two kinds of succulent lobster tails. or our savory, new grilled maine lobster and lobster tacos. it's back, but not for long. [ woman ] our guests go crazy for lobsterfest. my favorite entree is the lobster lover's dream. what's yours? come celebrate lobsterfest and sea food differently.
7:06am
save them. woolite everyday cleans your jeans and won't torture your tanks. woolite washed clothes look like new, longer.
7:07am
[♪ theme music ♪]
7:08am
>> announcer: ladies and gentlemen, it's the "stephanie miller show"! ♪ i'm walking on sunshine woe ho ♪ ♪ i'm walking on sunshine woe ho ♪ ♪ it's time to feel good ♪ ♪ hey all right now ♪ ♪ it's time to feel good ♪ >> stephanie: six minutes after the hour. all right. the president will speak about the sequester, and we'll carry that live. >> and he is always late. >> stephanie: yes, so forty-five-ish. lindsay graham clutch the pearls. >> you want to look at ways to save $1.2 trillion in savings over the next decade let's look at obamacare, let's not just cut
7:09am
from the military. >> stephanie: like those planes that can't fly in the rain. >> yeah, like soldiers guarding western europe from the soviet union which doesn't exist anymore. >> stephanie: right. how many other countries are we guarding from fictional threats? are we guarding avatar right now? >> do we need to guard against the wolverines. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> i claim europe in the name of mars. >> stephanie: meanwhile the president will urge republicans for an balanced plan.
7:10am
hal in maui omg i followed you when i lived on the mainland and then moved to hawaii and lost you. i was so excited to discover your app. omg steph became an app. right. >> yes. >> stephanie: i think my life has changed for the better except my earphones are pretty much always attached to my head. i'm on for three hours -- oh, without commercials. >> if you have less time you can download the steph cast, and all of the commercials are taken out. [♪ magic wand ♪] >> stephanie: right. ps have you ever considered
7:11am
bringing sexy liberal to maui. >> oprah has a few extra rooms. >> stephanie: i bicycled by there last christmas. wherever you vacation in the world -- >> yes. i would be happy with a cot out on the lanai. >> stephanie: i will let her know when i go to chicago april 13th for sexy liberal. tickets going very very fast. so hurry. it's the big midwest show. >> get it. >> stephanie: get it. [ applause ] >> stephanie: julie in seattle, this is a tweet from david frum. i saw david corn on the tv machine last night from "mother jones," and there is a great piece of gun myths. myth number 9 more and more gun
7:12am
owner -- americans are becoming gun owners. fact more guns are being sold but the number of people owning guns has decreased. meanwhile did you see colorado actually passed some meaningful gun-control measures. they approved a package of strict gun-control measures. we can no longer walk around in our society with these blinders on as if nothing is happening said representative ronda fields. her district includes the aurora movie theater where 12 were killed last july.
7:13am
a ban on ammunition magazines with more than 15 rounds and a measure to allow colleges to ban concealed weapons on campus. and [ inaudible ] said this is a knee-jerk reaction. >> oh, god. >> need more guns! >> stephanie: yes. always the answer. more guns. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: i kind have no use to anybody connected to the nra at this point. david keane expressed confidence that the powerful lobby has a decided edge. saying his side draws one of the biggest advantages from being hip. he said the difference between today and 15 years ago is today guns are cool. keane characterized the debate
7:14am
as a war he thinks the nra will ultimately win. you can get into a war like this, we'll lose the battle here but we won't lose the war. >> the war on kids. >> stephanie: yes, because as they said before gun owners are the real victims here. by the way -- [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: 18-year-old mother shot and killed in chicago hours after her sister attended obama's gun-control speech. she was shot in the head and killed just after her sister attended obama's speech on gun control. we talked about this before because people go chicago has really tough gun laws -- but 40% of the guns purchased in chicago
7:15am
were purchased from illinois. dave in minneapolis. >> caller: hello, momma. [ inaudible ] >> stephanie: you did what, honey? >> caller: i took the day off. i'm kidding. i didn't really do that. >> stephanie: you are a dirty liar, honey. >> caller: i know you like that. [ laughter ] >> caller: but the reason i called listening to this stuff about global warming and the nay sayers it's like a flashback to high school, and the stupid bullies we all had to contend with at that point in time. so if you said anything smart in class you were made fun of. and they screamed their ignorance even more loudly. there is no convincing these people. it's more and more frustrating as time goes on with the denials
7:16am
about this is fact. go to a 12-step meeting and deal with your denial. >> stephanie: yep. all right. honey thanks for calling. clark from arizona. hi, clark. >> caller: hi, stephanie. i don't think any type of gun control legislation will get through that will have any meaningful value, and what i like to use as an example is the mental health issue comes to find but when you use gabby giffords as your poster child and she claims she has a gun, as cold as that sounds should she not have a gun? >> well, she was -- >> caller: she shouldn't have one. >> stephanie: you are talking about she doesn't have the same motor control because she was shot by a gun. >> caller: that's right. >> stephanie: remember when you said that sounded cold. that is really cold.
7:17am
[ buzzer ] >> stephanie: yes. gabby giffords should stay away from a gun, because she doesn't have eye-hand coordination because she was shot in the head. >> that was awful. >> stephanie: yeah wow. now i'm winded. now i'm back to getting hit in the stomach with a battle board. >> i feel like brian kilmeade right before he goes on air and gets hit by a pan. >> stephanie: wow, john mccain on meet the press. >> there are many many questions, and there is a massive cover up. >> a cover up of what? >> i will be glad to send you a list of the questions that have
7:18am
not been answered. >> stephanie: so we saw all of hearing where you asked all of the questions. okay. john mccain. >> what did president obama do and who did he talk to the night of benghazi. >> and for all of the republicans who voted to cut embassy security shut the hell up. >> why is he going after this like a raw hide? because there are reports he is not going to run again when his term is up. >> the president should haven't been the president. >> stephanie: that's not the policy. >> the policy! >> reports came in yesterday that he is not going to run again. >> stephanie: oh, dear. we need more time to make sure everybody stays off of his lawn. and there's too many damn
7:19am
clouds. >> yeah, it's the clouds and empty chairs. >> in phoenix even. too many clouds. >> stephanie: kids it is an unsolicited testimonial. this is from an it specialist, one of my users just reported a cracked hard drive. i sent the hard drive to a data recovery company, they estimated it would cost over $2,000 to try to get her data back. needless to say, she now has carbonite installed on her computer using the promo code stephanie. just do it. move. get out of the way. >> get in there. >> stephanie: it's easy to set up, you just do it once. everything is automatically and continually backed up,
7:20am
everything is safe in the cloud. no $2,000 data recoveries. and just $59 for the entire year. go to carbonite.com now. type in the offer code stephanie, and you get two free bonus months with your subscription. 18 minutes after the hour. right back on the "stephanie miller show." >> announcer: for a good time call now. 1-800-steph-1-2 they think this world isn't big enough for the both of them. but we assure you - it is. bites. little greatness.
7:21am
7:22am
surprise -- your house was built on an ancient burial ground. [ ghosts moaning ] surprise -- your car needs a new transmission. [ coyote howls ] how about no more surprises? now you can get all the online trading tools you need without any surprise fees.
7:23am
♪ ♪ it's not rocket science. it's just common sense. from td ameritrade.
7:24am
current tv is the place for true stories. with award winning documentaries that take you inside the headlines. real, gripping, current. documentaries... on current tv. ♪
7:25am
>> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ >> stephanie: uh-huh. it is the "stephanie miller show." welcome it to. twenty-three minutes after the hour. julie in seattle writes momma, freedom loving americans need more guns to defend themselves against the government. answer, individual gun owners already have the cops and the feds outgunned 79-1. and there's this mass shootings stopped by armed civilians in the past 30 years? zero. [ bell chimes ] [ applause ] >> stephanie: talking to you gail trotter, or whatever your name is. >> and many of those mass shootings occurred where there
7:26am
were guns. >> stephanie: ben from massachusetts, hi ben. >> caller: i wanted to make two comments one about the sequester and one about global warming. the sequester the indiscriminate nature seems a little tough, but the idea of cutting half a trillion dollars in our defense budget seems like a really good step in the right direction, particularly as we're talking about gun control and things of that nature. to my mind if we as a nation are saying we're opposed to the idea of killing children and guns as we're sort of promoting global terrorism with our military it's the same thing although we're killing children in other countries. >> stephanie: i don't think the point of our military is to promote global terrorism. are you talking about drones?
7:27am
>> caller: sure drones. we talk about people from other nations, regardless of where they are, if they want to attack us, we refer to them as terrorists, yet we go all over the globe, and by drone strikes or cause other attacks on other counts they are aren't necessarily attacking us isn't that sort of terrorism. >> there is a lot less collateral damage with drone strikes. >> stephanie: a lot less than like military strikes in iraq right? you are making it sound like that is the point -- >> caller: in yemen alone in january 1, '50 children were killed. our budget is $1.3 trillion and
7:28am
we have people starving at home. so that cut seems like a step in the right direction. >> stephanie: right. i agree. like jim was saying guarding countries that don't need to be guarded. >> yeah, but that's not the way to out law drone strikes. >> stephanie: yeah there is a lot more collateral damage than say an unnecessary invasion. when you watch the iraq war tape over again -- just lying outright. and the people's reaction to watching bush or cheney on tv -- people who knew they weren't telling the truth. we took out several blocks of bagdad because bush thought saadam might be there. >> and if we were interested in getting al-qaeda, saadam was our best friend in the middle east.
7:29am
>> stephanie: yep. jasmine in washington, d.c. >> caller: hi, stephanie. i just wanted to talk about the whole benghazi thing. why does john mccain continue to be on sunday morning talk shows talking about this whole thing with benghazi. i really feel bad for christopher stephens and all of the people that were killed in benghazi, and i know they are so sick of hearing about it just like i am. this guy ran for president, really? it is just annoying it really is. >> stephanie: charlie pierce is coming up at the bottom of the hour, and he pointed out john mccain sputtering don't you care about four people being killed including one dear man.
7:30am
and he is like the other aren't deer? >> caller: yeah. >> and again, they voted to cut defense funding to the embassy. >> stephanie: yeah, and they brought that up and they were like la, la la la la. ken in the adirondacks. >> stephanie: steph, mooks. >> caller: i'm not spitting distance from lake george where i'm at. >> stephanie: okay. >> caller: baby sitting capone the english bulldog today. >> stephanie: hi capone. >> caller: there you go. and what -- what -- what is it with mccain?
7:31am
well, he was the son of an admiral, who was the son of an admiral, who was a complete idiot at the academy. >> stephanie: they called him mcnasty. >> he has always been a nasty, nasty man. >> and you know. >> i have had dealings with him. >> stephanie: jim and i almost got run over by john mccain literally. twenty-nine minutes after the hour. we'll be right back with charlie pierce on the "stephanie miller show." honest. they know that i'm not bs'ing them with some hidden agenda, actually supporting one party or the other. when the democrats are wrong, they know that i'm going to be the first one to call them out. they can question whether i'm right, but i think that the audience gets that this guy, to the best of his ability, is trying to look out for us.
7:32am
7:33am
7:34am
7:35am
♪ >> oh, i'm so sure i'm going to
7:36am
regret this but who was i with? [ laughter ] >> the fun-loving and morally loose miss -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: the president will speak live and we'll carry that in just a few minutes. forty-five-ish. >> he has been known to be tardy from time to time. >> stephanie: there is only one man who is always on time -- ♪ pierce ♪ >> stephanie: charlie pierce political columnist for esquire.com. >> oh, dear god, what is he talking about today? keep that president out of my face. i'm tired of presidents. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: well, with president's day and all. >> that's right. president's day was yesterday and nobody remembered james buchanan. >> stephanie: dammit all to
7:37am
hell, charlie pierce. we share the same brain which is why i love you with a million white hot suns -- >> i wish it was a little bit less sticky when you gave it back to me. >> stephanie: i apologize. i had to give some begrudging props -- >> yeah, the best part of that whole thing was watching john mccain be horrified. that it was actually happening. wait my st. bernard is gone from my throat. >> stephanie: [ inaudible ]. >> yes, didn't her ridiculous thumping the last time she ran for office mean anything. >> stephanie: right. so you were saying -- i was just
7:38am
talking to a caller about this that he said -- the topic -- first of all the topic, of course, benghazi, benghazi and you pointed this out. he said do you care, david? am asking you to do care? and shouldn't people be held accountable for the fact that four americans die, including a dear man. and you say is mccain implying that the other three americans killed were not very dear men. >> yeah, the other three guys except that navy seal. they didn't like him very much. >> stephanie: and as you say why are they not very dear to him? the american people demand answers. >> could the dear man read the
7:39am
deer sign? >> yeah. >> stephanie: what does chuck hagel have to do with benghazi, nothing? >> absolutely nothing. the whole thing with chuck hagel has to do with lindsay graham getting renominated to run for senate in south carolina. >> stephanie: that's what i was going to say is that the only reason john mccain is doing this is to help lindsay graham? >> i think that's the only reason yes. the american people need to know! [ laughter ] >> stephanie: so jonathan karl was in for stephnoplouse. you say math itself demands that granny starve. >> yeah he is trying to rehabilitate himself, and i don't think he can make it. first of all he still has the
7:40am
stench of romney on him, and that may never go away. >> stephanie: you quote a bunch of word salad he spews. these are your words you said what conservatives like me have been fighting for years are statutory caps in spending. you can't turn it without a supermajority, we got that into law. and if you were taking credit for the idea of a sequester you were certainly suggesting that it was a good idea. >> yeah it was national ka honeny's day. it was really quite amazed. and then ryan completely went off into the old ralph cramdan,
7:41am
abba da bah. >> stephanie: right. you said he wanted everything we wanted and some more. they clearly believe their own hype to the point it's inconceivable their brilliance would be challenged. >> those shows have become, you know, a very comfortable rocking chair for a lot of people, most notably those two guys. >> stephanie: right. >> and i think you saw a little bit of that last night when rachel did her discuss on how we got conned into the iraq war, but because it was msnbc they had to soft pedal that. >> stephanie: yeah. you say ryaning spent a few minutes boldly denying he wants to run for president, but he
7:42am
still carries a stench on him, and i find this surprising. >> i think he knows his brand was damaged, and he knows he can do more of the awful stuff he wants to do as the budget walk in the house than we can running against marco rubio or whoever else. >> stephanie: yeah and you say it's completely futile to get these people to realize these are not entitlements. nicely said, sir. >> no, i'm astonished by this. and it's not a question. and social security is not an entitlement. >> stephanie: right the
7:43am
president is going to talk about the sequester -- >> he is in timbuktu or someplace. >> he at the white house. >> he didn't bring tiger woods with him? >> stephanie: no charlie pierce. >> bad optics. tiger woods is a creep. i think he should have gone golfing with phil mickelson and then taken more of his money. >> phil mickelson doesn't care for president obama. >> stephanie: charlie when the headline is the gop eager for obamacare is go into effect so they can improve their ratings. >> i don't think that's possible. it's brand is very very badly
7:44am
damaged. >> stephanie: should we anticipate blinking? >> i thought so i thought the american business community would look at the notion of air travel almost completely breaking down and saying look boys stop this. they are lying off 2,000 air traffic controllers. nobody will be able to get anywhere. >> stephanie: another libertarian paradise just land where you want. the free market will decide which planes will land there. >> the free market solution to aerodynamics. >> stephanie: yeah. charlie pierce love you. we're going to break early and come back with the president live -- >> he may be there.
7:45am
>> stephanie: next on the "stephanie miller show." >> announcer: fresh republican outrage. you keep listening, she'll make more. it's the "stephanie miller show." ♪ to me now? you know the kind of guys that do reverse mortgage commercials? those types are coming on to me all the time now. (vo) she gets the comedians laughing and the thinkers thinking. >>ok, so there's wiggle room in the ten commandments, that's what you're saying. you would rather deal with ahmadinejad than me. >>absolutely. >> and so would mitt romney. (vo) she's joy behar. >>and the best part is that current will let me say anything. what the hell were they thinking?
7:46am
7:47am
7:48am
for true stories. with award winning documentaries that take you inside the headlines. real, gripping, current. documentaries... on current tv.
7:49am
♪ >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ never mind because i know about freedom ♪ ♪ i know i'm no goody goody ♪ >> that doesn't look like president obama. >> stephanie: no that looks like daryle hannah.
7:50am
>> stephanie: dear steph steve doocy has the reasonable that the earth spins on his axis, then why aren't we all dizzy. [ applause ] >> stephanie: do you suppose there is a constant dial tone in his head. [ dial tone ] >> stephanie: i see . . . >> there's no! there's snow! polar bears are liars. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: okay. all right. jill is iffica. hi, jill. [overlapping speakers] >> stephanie: it's old in winter. >> caller: it's climate change. >> stephanie: thank you. >> caller: yeah, anyway it was wonderful. he planted a seed and i think we have to keep going, of course
7:51am
congress wasn't there, they are on their little break. but we should do these actions during the week when people are there, but people, you know, spoke to each other, and that was great, and we're going to continue in the future and if not just the tar sands, as you know, stephanie we have the frac-ing issue here. and there is also mountain top removal. >> stephanie: i believe god put mountains there for a reason. if he wanted the top taken off, he would do it himself. >> caller: yes, just like muffins. >> stephanie: thank you, jill. although they do sell just muffin tops because they are yummy. >> lesbian eat what! [ buzzer ] >> stephanie: no kitty.
7:52am
have you seen the scared cat. lesbians eat what? no, kitty. >> that child looks like [ inaudible ]. [ screaming ] >> stephanie: what? [ laughter ] >> stephanie: oh, wait, is the president getting ready to speak here. let's see. >> obama: our top priority must be to do everything we can to grow the economy and create good middle class jobs. that's our top priority. that's our north star. that drives every decision we make, and it has to driver every decision that congress and everybody in washington makes over the next several years and that's why it is so troubling that just ten days from now, congress might allow a series of automatic, severe budget cuts to take place -- [overlapping speakers] >> obama: won't help the
7:53am
economy, won't create jobs will be a hardship on a whole lot of people. here is what is at stake, both parties have worked to reduce our deficit by more than $2.4 trillion. more than two-thirds of that was through some pretty tough spending cuts. the rest of it was through raising tax rates on the wealthiest 1% of americans and together when you take the spending cuts and the increased tax rates on the top 1% it puts us more than halfway toward the goal of $4 trillion in deficit reduction that economists say we need to stabilize our finances. congress back in 2011, also passed a law saying that if both parties couldn't agree on a plan to reach that $4 trillion goal, about a trillion dollars of additional arbitrary budget
7:54am
cuts would start to take effect this year. and the whole design of these arbitrary cuts was to make them so unattractive and unappealing that democrats and republicans would actually get together and find a good compromise of sensible cuts as well as closing tax loopholes and so forth. so this was all designed to say we can't do these bad cuts. let's do something smarter. a was the whole point of this so-called sequestration. unfortunately congress didn't compromise, and so as a consequence, we have got these automatic brutal spending cuts poised to happen next friday. now if congress allows this meat cleaver approach to take place, it will jeopardize our military readiness, it will eviscerate job creating opportunities, it
7:55am
won't consider whether we are cutting some bloated program that has out lived its usefulness -- >> stephanie: could congress's approval rating get lower? >> i don't think so. >> obama: emergency responders like the ones here today, their ability to help communities respond to and recover from disasters will be degraded. >> stephanie: perfect. go ahead idea. >> we're going into tornado season. yeah, great. >> obama: federal prosecutors will have to close cases and let criminals go. air traffic controllers and air traffic security will have cutbacks. [overlapping speakers] >> obama: thousands of teachers and educators will be laid off. tens of thousands of parents will have to worry about child care for their kids.
7:56am
hundreds of thousands of americans will lose access to primary care and preventative care like flu vaccinations. and as our military leaders have made clear changes like this not well-thought-through, not phased in properly. changes like this effect our ability to respond to threats in unstable parts of the world. these cuts are not smart. they are not fair. they will hurt our economy. they will add hundreds of thousands of americans to the unemployment roles. people will lose their jobs. the unemployment rate might tick up again. >> thanks congress. >> obama: that's why democrats, republicans, economist, have already said that these cuts are
7:57am
a bad idea. they are not good for our economy -- they are not how we should run our government. and here is the thing. they don't have to happen. there is a smarter way to do this, to reduce our deficits without harming our economy, but congress has to act in order for that to happen. >> he is really good today. >> uh-huh. >> obama: for two years i have offered an balanced approach to deficit reduction that would prevent these harmful cuts. i outlined it again last week at the state of the union. get rid of programs that aren't working. i have laid out specific reforms to our entitlement programs that can achieve the same amount of health care savings by the beginning of the next decade. i'm willing to save hundreds of
7:58am
millions of dollars by enacting tax reform without raising tax rates. i believe such an balanced approach that combines tax reform with some additional spending reforms, done in a smart, thoughtful way, is the best way to finish the job of debt reduction and avoid these cuts that could hurt our economy, slow our recovery and put people out of work. the house and the senate are working on budgets that i hope reflect this approach. but if they can't get such a budget agreement done by next friday, the day these harmful cut best gin to take effect then at minimum, congress should pass a smaller package of
7:59am
spending cuts and tax reforms that would prevent the harmful cuts, not to kick the can down the road but to give them time to work together on a plan that finishes the job of debt reduction in a sensible way. democrats in the house and senate have proposed such an balanced plan. more spending cuts with tax reform to close the special interest loop holes -- >> stephanie: now who do the rabid weasels and boner's caucus think. >> obama: so far at least -- [overlapping speakers] >> obama: asks nothing of the wealthiest americans or biggest corporations, so the burden is all on first responders or seniors, or middle class families. they double down in fact on the harsh harmful cuts that i have
8:00am
outlined, slash medicare and investments that create good middle class jobs and so far they have expressed a preference where they would rather have these cuts go into effect than close a single tax loophole for the wealthiest americans. >> stephanie: same old, same old. okay. fifty-eight minutes after the hour. right back on the "stephanie miller show." ♪
8:01am
[♪ theme music ♪]
8:02am
>> stephanie: you know jacki schechner ever time i hear the president speak, i think what a reasonable man. that seems like that would be a good idea for all americans. why can't i hear jacki? >> i didn't hear you i'm sorry. how dare you speak to me. >> stephanie: pardon me. i was just saying he always makes good sense and puts forward things that seem so reasonable for all americans. >> but republicans here wa wa wa, wa, we don't like him -- they are not listening. >> stephanie: right. they are more eager to have the sequestration happen so they can say look at what president obama has done now. >> yeah. ignoring the idea that they agreed to it. what did he call it the
8:03am
manufactured crises. >> stephanie: yep, absolutely. everybody strap your helmets on here she is in the current news center, jacki schechner. >> president obama we know is speaking this hour surrounded by emergency ronners, asking congress to agree to a plan that is a combination of tax reform and spending cuts to prevent the sequestration. half of the $85 billion comes from the pentagon the other half from various other government agencies. cbo says the sequester would slow our economy. the white house has just released a new photograph of the president signing a letter a child sent him after the shooting in newtown connecticut.
8:04am
the photo was taken backstage right after the president announced his 23 new executive actions. former secretary of state madeline all bright says the administration's use of drones has been very effective in killing terrorists. she said the issue came up during her tenure in relation to the war in kosowo. she adds the issue has gotten more complicated and warrants a hearty public debate. we're back with more after the break. ♪ and legal acceptance, a new pioneer is emerging from the backwoods. >> i'm basically like a farmer. instead of corn, you've got dope. (vo) but what is legal and what is criminal? >> this is, no matter what you do, a violation of federal law. (vo) follow real farmers staking their claim on a new frontier.
8:05am
>> lots of terrible things happen to people growing marijuana. >> this crop to me is my livelihood. >> i have everything invested in this. only on current tv. i can't stand these spots. those spots are actually leftover food and detergent residue that can redeposit on your dishware during the rinse cycle. gross. jet-dry rinse agent helps wash them away so the only thing left behind is the shine. jet-dry rinses away residues for a sparkling shine.
8:06am
8:07am
[♪ theme music ♪]
8:08am
>> announcer: ladies and gentlemen, it's the "stephanie miller show"! ♪ i'm walking on sunshine woe ho ♪ ♪ i'm walking on sunshine woe ho, it's time to feel good hey all right now, it's time to feel good ♪ >> stephanie: it is the "stephanie miller show." welcome it to. six minutes after the hour. 1-800-steph-1-2 the phone number toll free from anywhere. the president just finished his statement about the sequester. good reasonable plan and republicans will just -- >> crap all over it. >> stephanie: exactly. >> my goal is to prevent the president from getting a third term. >> stephanie: right. and the republican response. [ farting sounds ] >> stephanie: on you mr.
8:09am
president. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: [ inaudible ] winfall on meth accidentally blew up their house. >> it was only like $75,000 lottery winnings. >> stephanie: they sought to celebrate with copious amounts of meth and marijuana, and ended up blowing up their house. [ explosion ] >> you probably should have just stuck to the weed -- >> stephanie: right? what? >> what aim doing? >> stephanie: as i was saying i'm not sure what the president can do when the headline is gop eager for the see quester to go into effect so they can blame the president. republicans have adopted the public posture of cheer leading while preparing to blame president obama for their devastating impact on president
8:10am
obama and national security. republicans have yet to offer a proposal that would offset the cuts. they categorically rejected the president's balanced approach. instead they are sitting on their hands. republican from wyoming said the spending cuts are going to go through. the republican party is not going to trade spending cutting for tax increases. >> is it possible for congress to have less approval rating? >> stephanie: billy in texas, love you missed you. hi. >> caller: you are doing the same thing you always do. that's misrepresenting people on my side of the spectrum out
8:11am
here. we agree with obama on valid points, and you make it look like we are racist or obstructionists and that is not true at all. i have never been racist. >> stephanie: i didn't say you. >> caller: no matter what the subject is whether it's gun control, whether it's abortion, whether it's taxes, you guys are constantly misrepresenting the points. >> stephanie: how have i misrepresented the points. the president what he just said right now, it's exactly what he ran on and won on. >> caller: that doesn't mean it's right -- >> stephanie: so now in america we do what -- >> caller: we have been through this before. i have an opinion about obama
8:12am
and i bring it up and you people mock it. >> stephanie: there you are with you people again. >> caller: okay. stephanie. you folks. you people. >> stephanie: there is only you and me and we just disagree. i know you are but what am i? >> caller: look, like any point. abortion. i believe that a woman if she is raped or if there is a legitimate threat to her life she should be able to use abortion. i do not believe in partial birth abortion. >> stephanie: that's a medical term -- [overlapping speakers] >> stephanie: and sometimes it's medically necessary. >> but it is not something that happens every day. >> stephanie: it's not done for
8:13am
entertainment. >> caller: all of a sudden i'm a guy that doesn't believe in a women's right to choose. and that's just not truthful. >> i agree that third trimester abortions should be avoided if at all possible -- >> right but if the life of the mother is in danger, and the child is not going to be viable outside of the womb yeah. >> but if a woman gets to seven months and says you know what i'm not ready for a child -- >> stephanie: that's right. right now we're a we people. [♪ magic wand ♪] >> stephanie: okay. see i got out of that early. usually i stay too long in relationships. >> and we didn't touch the sequester at all. because we people -- >> stephanie: you people. >> but it's so transparent what the republicans are doing.
8:14am
they want to blame it on obama -- they are holding the entire country hostage so they can deny obama a third term which makes no sense at all. >> stephanie: right. by the way he brought up if a woman is raped. not sure if he was talking about the christian mingle story. [♪ organ music ♪] -- >> stephanie: or dating game. [ dating game music ] >> it sounds a lot more bouncy for this story. >> stephanie: as jim said earlier who would jesus rape. a man accused of raping a woman he met on chris -- christiandating.com. is accused of praying on women.
8:15am
he is known as ryeland butterword. wow. >> stephanie: ross in new mexico you are on the "stephanie miller show." hi ross. or is it roz. >> caller: i had to come out to the barn -- >> stephanie: you have marco rubio in your throat. are you okay? >> you went out to your barn to let your goats out while you were on hold that's awesome. >> caller: i wanted to talk to you about gabby giffords being able to have a handgun. i totally agree with the caller from arizona. i love gabby, and my family prayed for her, but she has a serious brain injury, and these are the types of people who
8:16am
should not have guns. >> i don't think she has been to the shooting range since. >> stephanie: right. do you really think gabby giffords is the main person we should worry about having a gun. >> caller: i think she is an example. i have written to her and her husband, hey i think it would be a wonderful statement if she came out publicly to give up her gun because of the tragedy she suffered. >> stephanie: really? really? the main threat to the american public is gabby giffords? >> that's what goats are screaming about. >> stephanie: they have to listen to her and that kind of argument. >> no! >> oooooooooh, that was dumb!
8:17am
>> stephanie: that was a dumb point! really? can you let us out of the barn before you make that call? i don't want to listen to that again. that is really horrible. >> god, i hope he is okay. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: okay. >> i think we're all dumber for having heard that. >> stephanie: we really are. jeremy in anaheim you are on the "stephanie miller show." hello, jeremy. >> caller: hey, how are you doing, i -- you had the caller call up saying the cuts were good because of the cuts to the military. it might be news to him, but when we end two wars those cuts happen anyway. i think it is better to trade that for major cuts to social programs. >> stephanie: yeah, that's one of the points of obviously getting out of wars is you also save money on the -- >> on things you don't need.
8:18am
>> stephanie: right. like for instance the iraq war. tim in florida. >> caller: at least people can call with opposing opinions on your show, like you can't do on right-wing. because i have tried to call on right-wing shows and if you don't agree with them you never got through. any way people say cuts are good and it may not be that bad of a deal. i want to let you know for a fact my son works for the military a civilian and there's operations not happening because of the anticipation. >> yeah. >> caller: it's already taking effect and it's not positive. >> stephanie: yeah. that's what the president just said. these unplanned cuts are obviously not good for anything. >> right. and i found out yesterday from a friend of mine that these
8:19am
furloughs go through, he loses his job, but he is not allowed to look for another job in case the furloughed people come back. >> stephanie: perfect. and then the republicans are going to call him a moocher. >> exactly. >> stephanie: seventeen minutes after the hour we continue on the "stephanie miller show." >> announcer: it's the "stephanie miller show." ♪
8:20am
8:21am
8:22am
8:23am
i think the number one thing that viewers like about the young turks is that we're honest. they can question whether i'm right, but i think that the audience gets that this guy, to the best of his ability, is trying to look out for us. ♪ >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ you're a heart breaker, dream maker, love taker, don't you mess around with me ♪ ♪ you're a heart breaker dream
8:24am
maker, love taker, don't you mess around, no, no, no ♪ >> stephanie:um, um it is the "stephanie miller show." welcome it to. twenty-two minutes after the hour. 1-800-steph-1-2 the phone number toll free from anywhere. mark sanford is running again, right? >> he is. >> stephanie: the governor appalachian trail. >> i have experienced how none of us have gone through life without mistakes but we can learn about grace, a god of second chances, and be better for it. in that light i humbly step forward and ask for your help to change washington. >> i'm running to be president of argentina. >> stephanie: we can learn things like what a bastard person my wife thinks i am. is he still dating the aragain
8:25am
dr aragain tin yab super model? >> oh, yeah. >> stephanie: sam you are on the "stephanie miller show." hi, sam. >> caller: good morning. i don't even know where to start -- >> stephanie: sam have you been smoking a marijuana cigarette? >> caller: oh sure. [overlapping speakers] >> caller: someone or something. okay. so please tell me why you feel that sequester would be in any way good for our -- our economy. >> stephanie: we don't. i agree with what the president just said it would be terrible. >> caller: okay. then why did you sign it? >> stephanie: i didn't sign it. because as the president said they both signed it because it was supposed to be so awful -- okay. >> also . . . i forgot.
8:26am
i'm hungry. >> stephanie: why did you sign it? i think he's under the impression that talk show hosts sign bills. [ buzzer ] >> why did you sign the bill if you didn't like it? >> stephanie: now i feel like getting baked just from talking to that guy. right, that's why the president said they both signed it because it was supposed to be so wonderful. >> but the republicans aren't playing. >> stephanie: yeah dude i just want to say -- >> that was totally spacoli calling in. >> stephanie: thank you for calling in. >> learning about sequester, eating some pizza. >> stephanie: talking budgets. justin in maryland -- >> caller: okay. so i'm calling about the sequester. unfortunately my dad is -- he
8:27am
works at the u.s. coast guard in baltimore, and he is going to be a part of the sequester cuts that will -- i believe inevitably go through. and i think that we liberals are -- we're off in our own little world, and i think the blame is going to be on obama in the liberal bashing that live. they were talking about chuck hagel, and this and that. but nobody was talking about the sequester, but this morning, obama was talking about the sequestration, and it is guilty by association -- >> stephanie: how is he not supposed to talk about it? it is due to hit next friday.
8:28am
>> caller: i understand that but the republicans with their strategy of not talking about it at all -- >> stephanie: they did talk about it. they said it is going to happen. >> caller: but i think the fault is going to fall on president obama's head. >> stephanie: i don't know about that. >> that's what the republicans want, but i don't think that's what is going to happen. because i think america knows how laws are passed. >> stephanie: robert in pasadena agrees. hello, robert. >> caller: hey stephanie, good morning. after the last two calls this could be like the spacoli segment -- >> stephanie: listen, if you are not a pot head you are already going to do so much better. >> caller: i have just been sipping a little moon shine but that's for another day.
8:29am
it seems to me the president is controlling the way this blame for the sequestration is going to go. the president is going to shape the way that everybody thinks about this. i thought the republicans had learned something from the last election, and that they were going to member their evil ways and maybe do something worthwhile for the country, but evidently not. so for jim -- jim, i would like to say that i think the republicans are goose-stepping they way into oblivion. >> stephanie: see what he did there. all right. springtime. we'll talk about it after the break, but it's the exact same thank. the same idea. it can't be his idea or it's bad. >> stephanie: rob in boston hi
8:30am
rob. >> caller: good morning, mr. mccain contradicts himself now within the same sentences. because it be that he has the same problem that reagan had when he left office. >> stephanie: i don't know if it is that or just rage. >> he has always been a rage-filled person. >> stephanie: corky in long island. welcome. >> caller: you can't get them get away with this. you have john boehner on tape saying i got 98% of what i wanted. >> stephanie: that's right. bragging about it. >> caller: that leaves obama 2% at fault. so somebody can't do their math. >> we're not letting them get away with that. >> caller: you got to hammer that tape.
8:31am
>> stephanie: get on that. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: the president talking about the rich paying their fair share. facebook will get a refund this year. it made $1.1 billion in profits, and they will be receiving a federal tax refund. one of our most successful companies not paying a dime in taxes, gawker writes yes please, let's cut medicare. that's the thing that is broken. now. (vo) she gets the comedians laughing and the thinkers thinking. >>ok, so there's wiggle room in the ten commandments, that's what you're saying. you would rather deal with ahmadinejad than me. >>absolutely. >> and so would mitt romney. (vo) she's joy behar. >>and the best part is that current will let me say anything. what the hell were they thinking?
8:32am
8:33am
8:34am
8:35am
♪ >> announcer: stephanie miller.
8:36am
>> well, one of my new years resolutions is to say yes to love, life and staying in more! >> stephanie: yes! is that possible in my case? i don't know. at least i don't tweet, so i don't drunk tweet either. scott brown. >> it's impossible to do. >> stephanie: scott brown said i didn't drunk tweet. >> he pocket tweeted. haven't you ever done that. you can't pocket tweet with proper diction and sentence structure. you can't even pocket tweet an interjection. >> stephanie: we would like to welcome mississippi to the union. >> turns out they saw the movie "lincoln." >> thank god. >> stephanie: it has been about 150 years.
8:37am
they are procrastinators. they officially ratified the amendment. they did vote back in 1995 nearly 20 years after kentucky. you know when you get faced by kentucky on civil rights -- however, through a clerical error -- >> right. the civil war was a clerical error. >> stephanie: right. okay. >> don't you know it's ill -- good to know it's illegal to have slaves in mississippi finally. mississippi living up to its reputation. woo wee! >> stephanie: all right. so, yeah obviously the
8:38am
immigration debate also heating up, dennis mcdunna -- gingrich said republicans will oppose any proposal by president obama because they hate him. he said an obama plan -- they are always like why won't the president lead? [ buzzer ] >> stephanie: why don't the president stay out of the way on this issue. >> why won't he stay out of the way by leading out of the way. >> stephanie: right. they say the way he goads the hostility. i see. it's hard to imagine his bill is
8:39am
going to pass the house. his plan mirrors many provisions of the bill -- when he crosses bob dole and the heritage foundation's health plan he is a socialist. >> and he's goading hostility. >> stephanie: right. the draft proposal immediately panned by paul ryan and others. he is looking for a bipartisan problem and not a bipartisan solution. [ scooby-doo's "huh?" ] >> stephanie: okay. chuck schumer yesterday. >> i met with the president yesterday and he agreed to give us the space we need to come up with a bipartisan proposal and so we are working well together. i know senator rubio was upset with this leap. >> did you know the president can't get a third term right? [ laughter ] >> stephanie: that is good news
8:40am
[♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: things got testy as we just alluded to between rubio and the white house. he says it is seriously flawed. the indignation act isn't just for republicans. the republicans will be a lot more comfortable if they think they are thumbing their nose to obama. they delivered a lot of macho partisan talk. if a compromise bill ends up passing, see to see a lot of talk about how they stopped some nonexistent amnesty bill. okay. >> i want this bill which is
8:41am
pretty far to the right of region. i'm not arguing with you about that. border security, yes. i'm not arguing with you about that. >> it's from -- >> stephanie: rubio signed on to the plans often using identical language to describe the plan. [ applause ] >> wow. >> what is the point of them? there really is no point. >> senator rand paul. >> they don't really ever want to pass these issues because then they would no longer have republicans to blame. >> stephanie: no, we do want to pass it. >> stephanie: can you believe they blame the president for not getting immigration reform done.
8:42am
what do you mean he? now suddenly they are like we need to do something about this. >> he won't have anything to sign if congress doesn't put something on his desk. >> stephanie: newt gingrich. >> an obama plan lead and driven by obama in this atmosphere with the level of hostility towards the president and the way he goads the hostility it is very hard to imagine that his bill is going to pass the house. >> stephanie: yes, he is goading him with things that reagan did -- >> so it's not going to pass because republicans hate obama. >> right. that's why obama won't have anything on his desk -- >> stephanie: because he goads them. and dominating republicans for secretary of defense!
8:43am
oh! >> how dare you be so non-partisan! grrrrr! >> stephanie: it's like he doesn't have [ inaudible ]. kevin in michigan. you are on the "stephanie miller show." hi, kev. >> hi i think it is ironic that the nra wants everybody to have a gun like the wild west. back in the wild west there were a lot of towns and cities where you had to check your gun. and people weren't running around crying wait it's my right. >> after the ok corral incident in tombstone. gun control. >> stephanie: yeah, look into it. richard in texas. hi, richard. >> caller: hey, originally i'm a democrat from georgia, moved to texas and -- okay it was a lot more -- less tolerant in
8:44am
georgia. believe it or no texas there are a lot more tolerant people and we can have a conversation. if anybody had to sign the sequestration, because we would never go there with the sequestration, and now it's like, oh, crap we might actually go there. is there any way to get across to people -- people who are voting for republicans and they are voting against their own -- >> uh-huh. >> caller: that's what they want. and they have no idea and it's so frustrating -- how can you educate people? >> stephanie: that's the thing richard, no matter what subject we're talking about even on guns, the majority of nra members want background checks. i don't know whos the house republicans are representing exactly. >> they are representing
8:45am
obstructionist ass hats. >> stephanie: right. >> caller: hi, what i was calling about today, today billy in texas really really got underneath my skin. when he talks about partial birth abortions as if people are just deciding to have it as a result of birth control. my best friend had to have a partial birth abortion because he [ inaudible ] most of those children live to be one at most. and what he is saying is that she should have no right to choose to put her child out of suffering or to do what is right, so he can selfishly say that his peace of mind is secure -- >> stephanie: it is hard to believe any man wanting the government all up in their business between themselves and their doctor.
8:46am
if you try to make any analogy to any men's health issue. >> caller: it's ridiculous. she wanted that child. it was a heart-wrenching decision, to the point where she had a funeral for that child. and he dismisses them all as if they are making some frivolous decision. >> stephanie: yeah, it's like billy trying to get see alice, and he had to be lectured by a doctor and get protoral exam. >> caller: exactly. i'm not judging you and you want to judge other women. it's not fair. >> john boner is enough. >> stephanie: yes, that's the
8:47am
only boner we need. >> stephanie: all right. we'll be back with the remaining moments of the "stephanie miller show." ♪ [ male announcer ] to many men, shaving can be a sensitive issue. but take comfort. it may not be you; it may be your razor. upgrade to gillette fusion proglide. our micro-thin blades are thinner than a surgeon's scalpel to put less stress on your skin by gliding through hair. switch to fusion proglide. number one dermatologist recommended
8:48am
on sensitive skin. and now introducing new fusion proglide sensitive shave gel. gillette. the best a man can get. the bar harbor bake is really worth trying. [ male announcer ] get more during red lobster's lobsterfest. with the year's largest selection of mouth-watering lobster entrees. like our delicious lobster lover's dream, featuring two kinds of succulent lobster tails. or our savory, new grilled maine lobster and lobster tacos. it's back, but not for long. [ woman ] our guests go crazy for lobsterfest. my favorite entree is the lobster lover's dream. what's yours? come celebrate lobsterfest and sea food differently. from silver screens... to flat screens... twizzlerize your entertainment everyday with twizzlers the twist you can't resist.
8:49am
save them. woolite everyday cleans your jeans and won't torture your tanks. woolite washed clothes look like new, longer.
8:50am
current tv is the place for true stories. with award winning documentaries that take you inside the headlines. real, gripping, current. documentaries... on current tv.
8:51am
♪ the ♪ ♪ to the left to the left ♪ ♪ you must not know about -- >> announcer: stephanie miller. ♪ to the left to the left ♪ >> stephanie: speaking of beyonce, don't you hate when you forget to know where you packed your $2 million earrings.
8:52am
[ screaming ] [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: $2 million each? >> no, for the pair. >> stephanie: wow, the minute she hit her d.c. hotel she discovered the 80-caret ear rings has disappeared. jay-z asked did you check your purse? [ screaming ] >> stephanie: she said of course i did. he gently encouraged her to check again, and they were in there. >> she can afford to have someone take care of her jewelry for her -- >> stephanie: especially if they
8:53am
are $2 million. you could have just an earring handler. >> right. >> stephanie: all right. although, maybe it's an age thing, but this morning i yelled at you about where are my sound bite lists -- >> i said i put them down in front of you -- >> what kind of an idiot -- >> and you got sleep last knight too. maybe that's the problem. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: the first lady says mid-life crisis inspired her new bangs. mine it's because of an unfortunately meg whitman style forehead that you can show a movie on. >> oh yes, okay. >> stephanie: all right. last celebrity stack, brad
8:54am
pitt's dunking rage of angie's sex confession. irish stud colin put him to shame between the sheets. >> why would you say that? >> stephanie: apparently just to piss him off. he is likes colin farrell's lucky charm better apparently. >> get your hands off of my lucky charms. >> stephanie: by the way -- >> billy bob -- >> stephanie: what about bill bibob -- >> he will have sex with you at anytime even if -- >> stephanie: oh when aunt flow is there. >> stephanie: he will part the
8:55am
red sea. >> great. thanks. i can't unlearn that. >> i met him once -- >> stephanie: that was one of my favorite lines of margaret smith she would say i'm sorry i'm a little cranky it's that time of the month. my rent is due. [♪ circus music ♪] >> stephanie: i think that's what he meant. >> yeah because he paid rent recently. [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: mark sanford as we mentioned -- he mentioned that when you make mistakes you can learn from god. guess -- i forgot who is running against him. stephen colbert's sister who is awesome apparently. john in georgia you are on the "stephanie miller show." >> caller: hello how are you guys?
8:56am
>> stephanie: good, go ahead. >> caller: first off on gun control. one of the things i wanted to touch on is ar15s why would they be illegal if it's not going to stop criminals by making them illegal -- they are going to get them either way -- >> stephanie: so we can't do anything on guns? we have study after study to show -- >> caller: look at what happened to chicago -- [ screaming ] >> caller: look at it -- >> because they get them from indiana where there are no strict gun laws. >> stephanie: or mississippi or where else -- >> caller: what is the murder rate in indiana? is it as bad as chicago? >> they bring them into chicago. >> have you been to gary indiana? it is pretty bad there. >> caller: yes, it is.
8:57am
>> stephanie: police have the statistics of the guns recovered in chicago, a huge percentage are from other places like indiana. >> caller: look at sandy hook there was no ar found besides in the trunk of the vehicle, which just came out -- >> stephanie: no, no no. he used an automatic weapon what are you talking about? >> caller: i guess i'm confused because i'm pretty sure the automatic weapon was found in the trunk of the week. >> stephanie: he had more than one weapon john. >> caller: are you sure that is fact. >> stephanie: john, in all of these recent -- in aurora in virginia tech, in sandy hook obviously there's a reason why this debate is in the news because they were all automatic weapons. >> caller: they can't be fully automatic. >> stephanie: oh god, john.
8:58am
>> that's like marshmallows. >> stephanie: are these paid callers? >> they are, yes. >> stephanie: you don't understand -- >> you don't know nothing about guns -- >> stephanie: you don't know what you is talking about. >> them kids they shot themselves. >> they found our number on some hip nra message board. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: jay in virginia. >> caller: i just wanted to touch on [ inaudible ] real quick. i'm young. i'm twenty-three years old, but i think president obama will go down as at least one of the top five presidents of all time. >> stephanie: yeah. >> caller: but i try to listen to both sides because i'm not really aligning myself with anybody, but what i believe in is more liberal, and by the way, will when you listen to these
8:59am
right-wingers it makes you go crazy a little bit, just the things that they talk about and how they disrespect this president. it just baffles me. >> stephanie: yeah. thanks for paying attention. >> my defenses started to go open when he said i listen to both sides -- >> stephanie: pick a side. >> have an opinion for god's sake -- >> stephanie: we'll have to leave it there. [ laughter ] >> stephanie: i just love this story -- [♪ "world news tonight" theme ♪] >> stephanie: somebody with a worse anger management problem than john mccain, woman admits lighting a vending machine on fire after it took her money. and it happened at piggly wiggly in north carolina. i di

Terms of Use (10 Mar 2001)